Mike Goble

Reaction score
Doesn't mention that it's a coupe...

3kc3m23o25Y25T45P0b8m35c83d623a621378.jpg

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/2561008637.html

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
I don't think the owner (or seller) knows very much about what he is selling. Can anyone check it out. He says it has some rust in the floor by the tranny, but the shock towers are solid. Apparently Mesa performance has some records of work done.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Bob

If you are truly interested I am not too far away and could check it out if you send me his contact info.

Chris

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I sent him an email for the VIN and some basic info and got...
Think its a cs, grey, have to get back on vin, interior done just as recent as paint, say 2 years ago. Its only driven when down from montana. Other than that its under the carport in backyard. A bath and a start every now and then...

Recommended he register and then post here in the FS section

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Bob

If you are truly interested I am not too far away and could check it out if you send me his contact info.

Chris

Thanks Chris, I'd say I am not thinking it is what I am looking for. (In actuality, at this point right now, it would have to be too good a deal to pass up on for me to bite). My plate is full at the moment. If the seller would post some proper photos, that would answer most of my questions. If you are curious and wish to report back to the forum, I do find it entertaining to hear about what is out there. A California, running E9 for $7K always makes you think a deal is in the air.

Regards, Bob.

Last edited:

polaris68

Site Donor
Reaction score
I am pretty sure this car was for sale last year. I remember the seller stating at that time that he was moving to Montana.