E9 parts clearout UK

pat cooks

Reaction score
Having sold my E9's and my 2002 Touring I am having a clearout, the parts are in Essex, UK, where the M11 (J26) and M25 cross.
I have three or four as found M30 3.0 engines, at least two have their original carburettors attached,
They may be stuck, they may not! they have been stored indoors for the last 20+ years so SHOULD not be too bad,

I cannot fix to a pallet or help loading due to recent and impending surgery, I can offer access for a smaller van, Transit connect, Berlingo, a BMW X3 just drives through the alley, I have a hand operated fork lift, it MAY be possible to get the engines up the garden using my lawn mower and a trailer, depending on ground condition, it can get soft due to clay soil,

Engines are £250.00 each or if you want to pick them over and chose the best then £400.00 for one!

I also have a Getrag 5 speed overdrive box with provision for a speedo drive (has core plug installed) and I have the speedo gears with it, £1250.00

A pair of downdraft webbers with attachment kit for an E3 or E9, 28/32? the carbs are in very good condition and have been stripped and cleaned, you use the original air filter so it looks stock, but runs so much better! £600.00 postable

Many E9 fuel injection system parts, ECU with missfire on one cylinder (dry joint?) postable

I have several old E3/E9 carburettors going cheap!

Several old brake servos as above,

E9 green tinted window set (used) minus right door and front screen, £550.00?

I also have a old 2002 Tii engine, spare M10 block, many M10 heads, several 2002 4 speed boxes, if you know anyone into 2002's

Many more E9 and other classic BMW parts to be listed...... no seats, no body panels,

Pat

Last edited: