E9 T-shirts, Hats and Patches, Not Really Parts….

BavarianCream

Site Donor $
Reaction score
A couple of months ago I thought it’d be fun to design some E9 T-shirts to give to the guys up here in the Northwest on one of our rally days. I had some E9 logos designed and then went completely crazy as I couldn’t decide which one I liked the most.

My idea was to give a nod to elements of the car and roundel logo that I love, and incorporate some of my favorite colors.

As with most things E9 it took on a life of its own and I’ve ended up with T-Shirts, Hats and Patches and a Web Site!!! www.e9cscoupes.com (made this all myself!)

As you’ll read from the descriptions I’m not taking this or myself too seriously, just having some fun, and hopefully filling a gap that seems somewhat under serviced.

Having benefitted greatly from being a member of this forum for a number of years I wanted to start here, as this will probably be the only place that anyone gets what I’m talking about.

In addition I’d like to offer anyone who’s been a forum member for at least a year a 25% discount, just add this code at checkout: E9FM2016

Apologies in advance if I don’t have the size or logo you’re looking for, this really did start as more of a giveaway and I did a very limited run. I’ll certainly get more made if there’s enough interest.

Thanks,
Michael

Last edited:

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Nice work. Will try to get one. Most of my T-shirts are getting so worn that I can claim the Hoffmeister kink in them.

BavarianCream

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Thanks Nicad, I had fun writing it.

Sorry, no white shirts, I promise you'll look better in black.

The issue was really the minimums allowed per order and color etc. I wanted to try both logo designs and then when you start adding sizes the numbers really compound.

Again if there ends up being any significant interest I have no issue printing more and in other colors but for now I'm afraid they only come in black, very black and dark black.

ablank135

Site Donor
Reaction score
Excellent work. I was ready to order, but I wanted a couple details, so maybe I'll suggest those here? 1) Specs on the hat sizes, or whether it's one-size-fits-all and 2) diameter of the patches, and I'm assuming they're not iron on, but in need of sewing? Have some fun with THAT copy...

Anyway, those additions might make ordering decisions a bit easier and more informed.

Good luck! Much appreciated.

Aussiecsi

Reaction score
I have no issue printing more and in other colors but for now I'm afraid they only come in black, very black and dark black.[/QUOTE]

...or to paraphrase those guys from Monty Python..." so black that even the white bits are black .."

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Your shipping page does not seem to offer Canadian shipping. Might you have an E9 Parka as well?

m_thompson

Reaction score
My mother in-law got a picture of my coupe digitized, and then embroidered the image on t-shirts and shop towels.

Attachments

• 30CS_embroidery.jpg
    30CS_embroidery.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 98

BavarianCream

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Abalnk135 – Hat Sizes are one size fits all and with a melon head the size of mine I can vouch they should fit almost all large and small noggins.

The Embroidered Patches are 2.5 inch in diameter and can be ironed on as well as sewn on, however if you choose the ironing route be careful not to damage what you’re applying it to.

Nicad – Trying to figure out shipping prices has honestly been one of the most difficult parts of this entire process. The prices I have are for only one item and the site limits me to applying the same shipping prices to all items which is crazy when you compare a shirt to a patch. So until I get a better feel for what this is actually going to cost I’ll only charge what it costs me to ship, and if you let me know what you want and where you want me to send it I’ll figure out shipping prices before you pay, that way we can ensure accuracy. Initially I had only intended to ship within in the US however if you live abroad we can do what I’ve suggested above. No Parka’s at this time, but who knows what the future holds.

Aussiecsi – love that line!

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Got my T-Shirts. Nice and soft. If you are normally a Large, XL fits perfect. Thanks.