Early euro 635 front spoiler

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
I believe this what you guys use on your E9s. This is the early euro spoiler with out the fog light cut outs. I have two of them Other than needing paint, they are in mint condition and have no breaks, tears and never had any repairs. $200 each plus shipping. I think the only economical way to ship these is via Greyhound, and I am willing to do that.

Attachments

• DSC01925.jpg
    DSC01925.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 156

coupeguy

Site Donor
Reaction score
You can not imagine how much work is involved to adapt the 635 airdam to an E9. To start with the 6er airdam is mounted to the bumper, a very different bumper from the E9, the airdam is wider and the wrong shape for an E9. The one I sell cost me a significant amount of money to adapt to the E9 and it is specific to the E9, will not fit a 635. Paul Cain I believe did the original adaptation of one to an E9, but his mounted to his car's bumper. Mine attaches to the front valence and can thus be used with or without the front bumper. If you try adapting one of these 6er airdams to your E9, all I can say is good luck. Lotta work to save about $200. Greyhound is not the only way to ship these things either.

Last edited:

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
That is why I asked. I bought a 635 spoiler a few years ago and after investigating how to make it fit, my abilities, the time and cost involved I sold it on eBay to a 6er guy and bought the one sold by the coupe guy. Now that my car is in for a repaint, it will be installed.

Cant hardly wait!

Stan