Ebay 3.0csi ends soon

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Looks like it's been under that tree for a while judging by the under bonnet pics.
Seats look mouldy too..
Still you never know unless you go and look.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Whats a good price you guys think? Tough to say without many more pictures.
Whats a good price you guys think? Tough to say without many more pictures.
There is what appears to be black mold or mildew mixed with Northeast Acid Rain on the body in the photo of the engine bay. And yet some photos show a clean white body. My Forrester sat out under the falling leaves and acid rain for too long one spring. It was covered in the same stuff and took the "abrasive" side of a wash mitt to remove.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
This car looks familiar for some reason. The engine pic with the dirty fenders remind me of a coupe from several years back.

Allworknoplay

Reaction score
The owner was kind enough to send these additional photos...

upload_2019-1-17_10-32-9.jpeg

upload_2019-1-17_10-32-52.jpeg

upload_2019-1-17_10-36-19.jpeg

upload_2019-1-17_10-36-47.jpeg

upload_2019-1-17_10-37-8.jpeg

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
When we took the door panels off our CSi 75 Barn Find there was almost nothing left of the bottom of the doors. I suspect something like that with this one.

Doors are one of those things that wouldn’t sway me when buying an e9 that needed a paint job anyway. There are plenty of spare doors floating around. You almost can’t give them away because most people don’t have issues with their door frame, and the skin is available new.

floridabmx

Reaction score
Good lord, he didn’t think to post those photos? Feel sorry for the unfortunate soul that’s bidding on that car

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Horrible presentation.

I mean, some pictures shows it clean, others been under a maple tree for 20 years....which is the present condition? I'm assuming the latter.

However, that's what sub $20k E9s are like now. Pretty crusty, but def. restorable. Just needs $30k in bodywork and paint.