ECU's and DME's 3.0 csi Help.

OZCSi

Reaction score
Hi, as I work my way around my RHD 3.0csi it just dawned on me that I have never seen the ecu for the injection.

Where is it located??....strange but true I cant find it !!. In my e36 m3 and 325i they are in the glovebox cavity, but this is intriguing.

I cant imagine my car has been running without it!>

Help

OZCSi

Reaction score
Hi, as I work my way around my RHD 3.0csi it just dawned on me that I have never seen the ecu for the injection.

Where is it located??....strange but true I cant find it !!. In my e36 m3 and 325i they are in the glovebox cavity, but this is intriguing.

I cant imagine my car has been running without it!>

Help

D

deesse231975

CSI ECU

My ECU, [no DME] is under the rear passenger seat, the cable runs under the carpet to the front of the drivers seat and then into the chassis rail to the engine bay.

Dave.

D

deesse231975

CSI ECU

My ECU, [no DME] is under the rear passenger seat, the cable runs under the carpet to the front of the drivers seat and then into the chassis rail to the engine bay.

Dave.

OZCSi

Reaction score
That is the spot guys........thanks for the help. I am cleaning up wiring at the moment and found some doubtful earths etc near the back seats, but didnt yet pull it up. It almost had to be there, it was the only place I hadnt looked!!!

Cheers and thanks

OZCSi

Reaction score
That is the spot guys........thanks for the help. I am cleaning up wiring at the moment and found some doubtful earths etc near the back seats, but didnt yet pull it up. It almost had to be there, it was the only place I hadnt looked!!!

Cheers and thanks