Escape original bmw e9 csi

julioespaña

Reaction score
Buenas tardes compañeros,

necesito un sistema de escape original para el 3.0 csi con catalizador es decir de origen para poder aquí en mi inspección técnica dar de alta el coche. Alguno tiene uno usado original que pudiera venderme. Gracias

Attachments

• 20230614_230705.jpg
    20230614_230705.jpg
    354.3 KB · Views: 49

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
so that 18 forum members don’t have to go to Google translate at once-

“I need an original exhaust system for the 3.0 csi with catalyst, that is, of origin, to be able to register the car here in my technical inspection. Some have an original used one that could sell me. Thank you”

mulberryworks

Mr. Fixity
Site Donor
Reaction score
So that 18 forum members don’t have to go to Google translate at once-

Good afternoon mates, I need an original exhaust system for the 3.0 csi with a catalyst, that is to say original, to be able to register the car here in my technical inspection. Does anyone have an original used one that they could sell me? Thank you
I'm confused as I have a 1970 E9 with no emission control concerns.

Were there any E9 that were made with Catalytic Converters?
I thought BMW went with the awkward and troublesome thermal reactors next to the head to convert the unburned hydrocarbons to less polluting compounds, at least for the first few years of tighter emission control laws. A friend had a '79 7 series with a thermal reactor.

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Catalytic converter cars were offered in Europe at the same time they were mandated here.
My guess is that Julio needs to talk to our own forum member Jesus