Euro E24 up in NorCal

Weird but I guess I'm glad to see that Evan is still around selling old BMWs. One of the coupes I looked at before buying mine was one of his. I flew in to look at it, a CSi with a sunroof. Not the worst car but not nearly as nice as he described it. That was 23 years ago, he certainly wasn't a young guy then - maybe 10 years older than me and I was 38 at the time. HIs style hasn't changed much. Sometimes a constant can be comforting.
 
Vince, I think he had my Malaga coupe around 2002 or 2003 and sold it to Seattle and I bought it in January 2005. Its last smog test was in San Leandro I think. He had issues with the DMV as I recall in the 2000s and may have lost his license.
 
Back
Top