Excellent Tesla Cybertruck review - Jason Cammisa

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Impressive. The son asks Elon if trucks could be designed with a novel approach. The father produces a truck that is the quickest vehicle on earth. I wish I could be a father that can deliver all my children's wishes.

One may object to Musk on other grounds, but check the paternity of the VW Beetle and the Porsche 356 for calibration :).

scottevest

Site Donor
Reaction score
I am very impressed by the Cyber Truck in many ways, other than the way it looks. I think it is the ugliest car/truck ever made. Not sure it will ever grow on me. Not an Elon fan, but many of my close friends are, and I just don’t get it. He’s clearly brilliant, but has no filter and thinks the rules don’t apply to him. Just saying.

Mike Goble

Reaction score
The lowriders got'em hopping already...

teslajumper.jpg

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
I guess I am the only one who likes that an Elon exists...to lose money on twitter and get under the skin of MSM (My true enema) I am very impressed with the steering system. . One review I read summed it up with this headline "Elon Musk has made a vehicle perfect for just one customer base: crypto millionaires looking to show off as they cruise through Miami"