Expansion tank vent hose routing

Do you want to replace the sending unit of just remove it and check the gasket? Also check this little adapter, often missing and a cause of smelling gas, doesn't matter how tight you make that clamp.

1789417855158.png
 
Last edited:
Since the VDO send unit is working perfectly, I am going to leave it for now. But I do need the O-ring. I am going to replace the fuel pump and some of the fuel line. W&N has identical cloth woven fuel line. I will try to find it and the O-ring domestically. Also, I am looking for a (1) round chrome plastic piece/insert that goes in the wing window control and a cap for my window washer fluid. Any ideas? W&N has everything, but the shipping is more than the parts I need, so I am looking in the States.
 
Got some Continental fuel line from Carl at LaJolla. Just waiting for the isolation mounts for the fuel pump. The Facet pump is SUBSTANTIALLY quieter than the Interco that was there for 45 years. I don't think that I'll be around for 45 more years. That would make me 119 years old!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dlc
Back
Top