Female locking spades for relays

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Where does one buy these that lock in place into the high beam and horn relay sockets? TIA

image.jpg

I also have a bag of these, from Hella. Same description, same appearance, I wouldn't be surprised if Hella was a customer or if they both sourced them from the same large supplier. I got them from Hella's US distributor, I use them for E24 six series lights, made by Hella. They're used everywhere in BMW cars.
And yes, 6.3 mm is the metric equal to 1/4 inch US (.250") terminals.

My price is $0.25 each - four for a dollar. Small quantities mailed in a padded envelope - $0.55 shipping.

That Belmetric site loooks like a very good source, thanks for posting, I have already bookmarked the link!!!

Happy New Year, everyone!

Andy

And Belmetric is a small family owned and operated business, they ship the same day. I buy all of my metric yellow nuts, bolt, washers from them.

That is good to know, thanks! I know it's important to support this kind of business, being one myself.
I'd take a minute to look over their site, but suspect I'd be stuck down here all night! It is well-designed - that is certain.

I ordered last night, already shipped! Plus I added a bunch more stuff that I may or may not need like nuts, washers, braided hose etc etc. This is the 4th order from me this month :)

Here's some other great wiring resources.

No colored crimp connectors anywhere in my car.
All crimp aluminum spade and butt and others with heat shrink tubing.
I bought 25 foot rolls of heat shrink in 3 sizes and used it all up except for about 4 feet of the biggest.

Since I used E28 motors for all the windows I used 4-gang waterproof snap together connectors at each motor so I could easily remove them.
All my exposed under hood wires are inside the cable covers shown in the wirecare catalog. I bought 3-4 sizes of that in long rolls. I don't like tape and this is easily removable for any changes then you just slip it back over the wires. Great stuff.

https://www.wirecare.com/

Is there a place these can be added for others to find.
@Markos

I've used a lot of the F6 woven stuff before. Highly recommend it. Makes everything look good and is easy to remove.

Yes while I am waiting for some stuff at the machine shop I am rewiring all of the accesories added over time (fuel pump relay, a/c fan lead, driving lights, high and low beam relays/fuses, starter solenoid relay, window relays, stereo power amp) and eliminating all of those colored crimp connectors with solder and butt/heat shrink. I am installing a small vintage style fuse box with the stock german fuses on the fire wall for some of them. I had 7 ! accessories wired to the battery and it looked too busy so it's going back to the standard 1 connection and everything else hidden and fused. Then new friction tape.

Here's some other great wiring resources.

No colored crimp connectors anywhere in my car.
All crimp aluminum spade and butt and others with heat shrink tubing.
I bought 25 foot rolls of heat shrink in 3 sizes and used it all up except for about 4 feet of the biggest.

Since I used E28 motors for all the windows I used 4-gang waterproof snap together connectors at each motor so I could easily remove them.
All my exposed under hood wires are inside the cable covers shown in the wirecare catalog. I bought 3-4 sizes of that in long rolls. I don't like tape and this is easily removable for any changes then you just slip it back over the wires. Great stuff.

https://www.wirecare.com/

Is there a place these can be added for others to find.
@Markos

Back