• Tapatalk is being removed immediately. There are security issues and there is no justification for having it anymore. I apolgize to those die-hard Tapatalk users but you'll need to start using the forums mobile version instead.

First day out for a while....

Mot27cars

Site Donor
Reaction score

Mot27cars

Site Donor
Reaction score
I agree, love the color and the style 42s look great!
Thanks. I’ve caught some flack about the style 42’s. Lol
I picked up a set of style 5 that I’m figuring out if I want to polish the lips or just run them.

Fredomatic

Reaction score
Sometimes the current quarantine situation feels grim and starts to play on my family. When cabin fever roils, my girls ask for an escape in The Pearl. Going for a drive provides that much needed escape, an opportunity to see that life still continues outside of my neighborhood and town. Sometimes it's like the Twilight Zone "Where is Everyone" episode and other times it's somewhat normal. Either way this time together is made more enjoyable in a vintage car. The greenhouse of the Bavaria provides an cinemascopic view of the world, large, clear and safe. The sounds, smell and feel of the machine especially the tension of the clutch, keeps us rooted, in the experience. We are present, living in the moment and at the same time escaping, together. Love. If these are the last memories I have before I die, life was good to me.

Mot27cars

Site Donor
Reaction score
Sometimes the current quarantine situation feels grim and starts to play on my family. When cabin fever roils, my girls ask for an escape in The Pearl. Going for a drive provides that much needed escape, an opportunity to see that life still continues outside of my neighborhood and town. Sometimes it's like the Twilight Zone "Where is Everyone" episode and other times it's somewhat normal. Either way this time together is made more enjoyable in a vintage car. The greenhouse of the Bavaria provides an cinemascopic view of the world, large, clear and safe. The sounds, smell and feel of the machine especially the tension of the clutch, keeps us rooted, in the experience. We are present, living in the moment and at the same time escaping, together. Love. If these are the last memories I have before I die, life was good to me.
Excellent writing.........