For Sale (H&R) Hardy and Beck (5) 7x16 3 piece wheels with tires...

execmalibu

Reaction score
People tell me that I am crazy for letting go of these ultra rare wheels.... And I will probably regret this the moment they are gone but I am going to sell the 5 ORIGINAL (H&R) Hardy and Beck 7x16 wheels and tires (Continental Extreme Contact) that are on my CSi....

I am going back to original 7x14 Alpina Wheels and after spending enormous amounts of $$ on the restoration and since I already have no storage space they must go.

The Reproduction H&R Wheels that are available sell for around $4,000 for a set! Without tires...

I am offering these (5) wheels/tires for $2,250...plus S/H

The wheels are on my CSi which is currently at the Paint Shop. The Condition is used and not perfect but nice... The (4) tires Continental Extreme Contact are 225x50x16 and are ZR rated! These tires are $150 each= $600... Tires look like they have 70-80% tread left. The spare wheel (no tire)has a slightly different H&R logo. The photo is of the spare wheel the wheels are sold AS IS...

Jeff
(310) 456-8833
[email protected]

Attachments

• CSi Dark Blue.jpg
    CSi Dark Blue.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 227
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

jamesw

Reaction score
"I left my Coupe in El Segundo!"

I know that spot well - great photo and fantastic car.

execmalibu

Reaction score
This location ain't bad for photos either...

I sometimes must pack my gear and then travel a very long distance to this secret location to photograph the toys.

Attachments

• OCEAN BLU S.JPG
    OCEAN BLU S.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 151
  • 62 Porsche 1.jpg
    62 Porsche 1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 137
  • Steve McQueen Sled.jpg
    Steve McQueen Sled.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 137
Last edited: