Forum Access?

Philippe db

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if I'm the only one experiencing this problem. Over the last 14 days I was only able to access the site for a couple of days. Yesterday Bo emailed me and I asked him if he knew what was wrong with the forum. Much to my surprise he told me that for him it worked just perfect.

So Now I'm wondering if I'm the only one experiencing this problem. For me the problem is also limited to just the E9 forum, no problems accessing anything else.

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score
Nope, you're not alone Philippe, the site is down "server unavailable" most of the time for me too. It started after we got the new forum-layout. Happens both on my computer at home and when I'm out trying to access the forum with my phone.
So I don't think the problem is at our end.

Last edited:

Philippe db

Reaction score
Hi Robert,

Glad to read you're experiencing the same. I indeed started after to forum update.

And wat also simply doesn't work on my side is the "new post" button in the top menu bar.

This is what I got this morning after pushing it. Last post 5.55AM. This (my) thread was 3 hours later and still wasn't visible among the new posts in the below refresh. I can only see it in the right menu bar were the last post are visible in an overview

Attachments

• Knipsel.JPG
    Knipsel.JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 80

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
for several days i was unable to get on from phone or computer. Other computers in my office couldnt either. But a friend across town could get on. Then my computer started accessing it a couple days ago but until just this morning my phone could not get the page either by wifi or cellular data. All seems to be working for me now. Strange.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
There was some DNS problems unrelated to the new forum software that I THINK should've been resolved this morning. I didn't know there was a problem until I was contacted a couple days ago by a board member. I'll create a sticky topic for forum issues and work through them as they come in. I need everyone's input for testing...

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Robert,

Glad to read you're experiencing the same. I indeed started after to forum update.

And wat also simply doesn't work on my side is the "new post" button in the top menu bar.

This is what I got this morning after pushing it. Last post 5.55AM. This (my) thread was 3 hours later and still wasn't visible among the new posts in the below refresh. I can only see it in the right menu bar were the last post are visible in an overview

Technically this is working correctly, but it's displaying "unread" posts. Since you created your own post it assumes you already read it. I'll add a link for "recent posts" that shows all of the latest posts, read or unread...

twistinglane

Site Donor
Reaction score
In my case, the Forum has worked fine for during the transition, with a few short exceptions. (I most often view on an Android phone). Thanks for all the efforts, Dan!

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yes, Philippe and I were talking and, by contrast, the experience I have had has been truly faultless. Apart from the day the software got switched to the new version I have not had one bad day since. Unfortunately others like Philippe and Gransin have had a much harder time.

It could either be location related or... simply the fact that in Europe they access it during night time on the west coast so we don't realize that there is a problem around those hours.

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score
I just wanted to say that there has been no problem at all since Sunday! Sweet!

Cheers,