Forum Donations Please.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi guys;
I try to help members whenever I have small trim piece or tool that I have 20 spares of in my collection that a member needs and I send it to them free. I have asked in the past to please make a small donation to the Forum sinse they did not have to pay for postage or the part. I often forget to remind the member of this so I am using this message as a reminder.
I'm most likely looking for a front seat in Heaven,because I have no idea why I am so generous.
Talking about Heaven. I recently decided it was time to start getting items that are on my Bucket List. On my Birthday October 24th I purchased the first item on the list. At 73 years young I purchased a 2011 BMW 328i, I'm not fond of the x version since the last 15 BMWs I owned were rear wheel . The BMW is Bright Red, a hardtop Convertible with 37300 miles.
My motto is there are three Cs that keep a person feeling young.
1: The Clothes you dress in. ( I sold high style clothes for 24 years)
2: The Crowd you hang out with.( I was in charge of hiring help in all three of the companies I worked for. Guess who I hired?)
3: The Car you drive. ( I sold cars for 20 years,however previous th that I owned 8 Corvettes,2 Olsmobile 442s and 12 BMWs.)
So when you start feeling old,remember the three C's,it's amazing how they will change your feelings.
Good Luck
Koopman

aearch

Site Donor $
Reaction score
too old dont do crowds anymore
i did 1000'S OF DEAD SHOWS
clothes are always greasy work clothes
cars are honda
oldsmobile
and the 323i
will send in my bimonthy donation