Forum lately has some life....:)

m73

Reaction score
I remember not too long ago it seemed stale here.....post's were boring, non-existent, mediocre, & lacking character.

Seems like during BMW's 100 year anniversary year a wave of interesting enthusiasm rose which has left a pleasant aftermath....

Great to also see some really nice full refurbishments among the rest of the crowd.

Here is to a solid 2017 :)

-Mo

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Agreed, though I have always found the forum fun (I know, I need to get out more) there seems to be a lot more rebuilding and full documentation of restorations going on lately. I think the new platform- Thanks admins!!!- is helping. I think there are also more people using the site as a guide to rebuild. There is hardly anything that you can't find on this site when it comes to rebuilding the e9 and it's also becoming THE place to look for one to purchase which allows for a great buying, selling and maintaining experience. Yes Mo- rock on!

aearch

Site Donor $
Reaction score
IT is absolutely the most important tool we have without it
we would all be lost
not being able to find parts.
and building blind

eludvigs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I know I couldn't have done a darn thing without the experts and experiences documented on this site. It's my only destination for sanity in this day and age.

Rek

Reaction score
This forum has been key to my build not only in "How To" but in sourcing parts and generally keeping things going. Its a great resource and good people contribute well.

There are also some amazing cars owned by members and this provides a pick up when things get me down with mine.

m73

Reaction score
Peter, I think you should consider that '74 in Texas....:)

It will give us more to read about + maybe you can start up a competition with Alan ;)

Alan- if there was some sort of award for some special thing out there I am sure you would get it with your build.

Good luck to both & of course every other member here...certainly is a special club.

-Mo