Found a set of 15" Route OZ Turbine Style Wheels

74EuroE9

Reaction score
They look great and I'm told they are very rare...anyone have a guesstimate of what they're worth? I have a set of BBS / Mahle wheels on my car now...14" x 7 or 8....not sure...deep dish with gold mesh centers and the lugs and center caps all there...anyone know what these are worth? My wheels are in my profile pictures. I'm thinking of getting the Route OZ wheels and selling my BBS / Mahles if anyone's interested.

bert35csi

Site Donor
Reaction score
I've a set of these MSW (Route OZ) 15X7" rims. While they are fairly rare, I would not call them "valuable" or highly sought after, still...very attractive wheels. If I were to sell my fairly nice set (6.5 of 10), probably will let them go for about $400-$450. Purchased the set new back in 1991 for about $950 from the old Hardy&Beck. Not too much in 15" performance tire selections, but nonetheless, still better than the dearth of 14" tires.

Picture094-1.jpg

'69 2800cs

Reaction score
Are the OZ's the slanted turbine style?

IMO, the 14's you have are very cool. While 14x7's are fairly common yours have some details-the size of the lips and the flat face on the spokes that are unique. Check out this thread for a bunch of pictures and discussion of the BBS variants.

http://www.e9coupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5235

Just my opinion but I like what you have. 14's look right to me and those are some of the coolest 14's.