found elephant skin

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
hi,

i went to visit my upholstery shop and found a dusty roll of material, after removing the first meter that was damaged we found this:

the right material is the big sample

roll dimensions are 1,40m width, Price per meter still on discussion

if anyone is interested please contact me, and tell me how many meters you need, if we buy the complete roll probably prce will be better

I am in for four meters. It seems that will cover most if not all of the skin in the trunk??
Steve

I'd like to cover the holes from the DOT light removal years ago so 2 meters? Gracias.

hi, yes i do not know if it will be enough for all, the roll is very big, but,..., if you agree i will keep the order of the posts and i will try to satisfy all orders

i recall bob you have not said how many meters, or maybe it was only a sofa-joke :smile:

tomorrow i will check how many meters we have in the roll and what final price we can get

additionally i will cut a five meter piece and check shipping cost

hope there is enough for all those that had expressed interest

thanks

Dq - I would take 5 meters also - if you have enough. Thanks

I am seeing requests for four and five meters. I requested four thinking it will do a trunk. Am I correct, do I need more? Five meters? Does anyone know how much? If it takes five I would like to change my order to five but understand it if it stays an four.

Thanks, Steve ONeill

Back