Found my taillights!

aguirola

Reaction score
20+ years after my racerwannabee, I stored a few essentials, and threw away a lot that in retrospective I should have not.

Have the taillight bulb carriers inside the trunk, but...no taillights.

Today, I went to my parents house and in my chest of drawers in my ex-room, there they were with the small square foglight
( for El Salvador...)

Wanted to share my fabulous find, and boy are they in perfect shape :)
Today was an even better day!

Regards, Alberto

IMG_2667(1).jpg

IMG_2667.jpg
IMG_2668.jpg

aguirola

Reaction score
Rick, our memories are also very forgetful, as undisciplined and not inventory prone.
What a mess...

I am so thrilled, you cannot imagine :D

These are probably amongst the very few almost virginal taillight around...

Regards, Alberto

aguirola

Reaction score
Thank you all for sharing my thrill, I really appreciate it. What a great bunch...:)

Kind regards,
Alberto

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
You're so lucky your parents stayed in the same house all these years. I had a huge box of stuff from the 68 Camaro I had in high school and college (original radio, RS steering wheel, perfect convertible boot cover) that vanished in one of my parents moves. Mom never fessed up about what happen to all of it.:rolleyes:

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
Just think, if you never found them, they would show up at a garage sale probably for $50 each. I just went through all my spare parts, boxed them and put estimated 2024 prices on each box. My youngest son, Mr. entrepreneur Would otherwise sell everything for a song just to clear it out. I’m relying on him being a cheap, SOB, noting the prices, projecting what they will be in the future, and getting a decent amount for them.

aguirola

Reaction score
You're so lucky your parents stayed in the same house all these years. I had a huge box of stuff from the 68 Camaro I had in high school and college (original radio, RS steering wheel, perfect convertible boot cover) that vanished in one of my parents moves. Mom never fessed up about what happen to all of it.:rolleyes:

Well the house belongs to us, as both parents long gone...the leftover family, my wife and 3 kids, we have the house.
My son is fully aware of the value of all, thank fully, as my daughters do too, well trained in 'planes, trains and automobiles, and boats'.

I knew the lights would turn up, ....eventually, as nothing gets lost, just 'misplaced'.
Still looking for many many things. :love:

Regards to all that shared my joy. :)

Alberto