Free: lots of E9 under hood parts

maxxfish

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have all of the leftover underhood parts from my 1974 CSA, four giant tubs worth. I also have the front and rear bumpers, auto trans, carbs, AC compressor, radiator, cooling components, reservoirs, and some other odds and ends. Come pick it up for free in Richmond, VA, 23227. You have to take ALL of it, I don't have pictures or a list, it's free because you are making it easy for me. Of course I'm happy to take some good beer in trade....

Max

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I find as a parts hoarder I am way behind many of you, so I am hoping to catch up.

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Chris,

You got to Max's stash first - congrats. IF you find things in the stash you don't want, please contact me!! IF I need it, I can add it to the stuff I bought from Max. Cool way to free up room in the garage Max.

maxxfish

Site Donor
Reaction score
Gents, there's some good stuff in there, hopefully Chris has the time to sort through it and share/sell it to the community. I for one will love having my storage area back! Happy E9ing...

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Yes, well sorting is not even on the table until I actually lay hands on the stash, which won't happen until later today.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Come on down; I just bought three different varieties of Octoberfest beers!

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Meeting Max reminded me of an ancient dating experience where your girlfriend wants to double date with one of her friends you secretly don't care for, but you agree. Then, it turns out when the girls are off doing girl stuff that the guy is pretty cool. He later has the good sense to dump the wench (further confirming his coolness), and you find yourself suggesting to your girlfriend that she should introduce him to her sister.

The moral of this story is we need to find Max a nice e9 to keep him in the fold.

maxxfish

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks Chris! I certainly have my hands full with the Spec E46 race car, E30 M3, and life in general. I hope you and the rest of the community can use these parts! Good meeting you, and I'm sure I'll see you at The Vintage! Max

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Yes, having a proper stash of parts makes me feel much better. Although I think two extra automatic transmissions may be a little much...