Front Axle rubbers?

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
RHD CSL's don't usually have sway bar.

So are you saying I don't need 37/07/00 parts at all?
I haven't pulled the front sub-frame yet but pretty sure I've the rubbers 37/07/11 if you look at the W&N link.
My question was should I be ordering the 17mm kit or 23mm?

afishe

Site Donor
Reaction score
RHD CSL's don't usually have sway bar.
I am curious about this too - I am currently ordering the parts for my RHD CSL suspension. In the pile of bits I got with the car... there were no sway bars, but on my 73 CSA donor I have front and rears - was going to use them... Anyone got a definitive answer? I would be surprised if the city pack cars didnt have anti roll bars - it is not like they are much lighter than the normal CSi. I cant think of many benefits of not having them...

JamesE30

Reaction score
Just get on your hands and knees and take a look. You can see the sway bar easily without even jacking the car up

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Just get on your hands and knees and take a look. You can see the sway bar easily without even jacking the car up

I'm not going mad. My CSL has one, looks like it's the 17mm version. Is this standard for a CSL? According to one post on here RHD CSL's don't usually have them fitted. is this the case? What about LHD cars?

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
There are no sway bars on LHD csl cars at all.
I have one in the garage here at the house and 2 in the shop.
Csl springs are different from Csi springs

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
didn't the CSL have progressive springs where the CS / CSi have standard springs? progressive springs are so much more predictable.

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
didn't the CSL have progressive springs where the CS / CSi have standard springs? progressive springs are so much more predictable.

Literally a coil spring is just a sway bar that is coiled. And a progressive spring gets you less weight.