Front Euro bumper center piece

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Anybody looking for the center front bumper chrome piece?
Person on Germany EBay is selling that part along with a chrome, number plate frame, German size, which is what I would like.
Total asking price is €115 plus mailing.
Seller will only sell both pieces together. Per seller, bumper has no scratches or dents and has the holes for front fog lights. Chrome needs a good polish job.
Pm if interested and sure that it will fit your model/ year.
Thanks
Keshav

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    873.2 KB · Views: 154
  • image.png
    image.png
    823.6 KB · Views: 129
  • image.png
    image.png
    899.6 KB · Views: 125

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Anybody willing to indicate approximately what that front chrome bumper piece is worth?
Is €75 plus shipping acceptable?
Thanks

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Anybody willing to indicate approximately what that front chrome bumper piece is worth?
Is €75 plus shipping acceptable?
Thanks

That is fair! I paid $80 for one in decent condition. I never see them for less than that. This is a good option for everyone experimenting with fog light lately. :)

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thank you Mark.
I've requested HBC to confirm (or anyone else) if these will fit a 72CS. Don't want to mislead any buyer.
Good point with the fog light prep, they seem to have gotten very popular of late.
Danke

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thank you Mark.
I've requested HBC to confirm (or anyone else) if these will fit a 72CS. Don't want to mislead any buyer.
Good point with the fog light prep, they seem to have gotten very popular of late.
Danke

Good price for those pieces, the center bumper piece will fit a '72

-30-

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yes I have a spare center section tucked away somewhere in case I get tired of the driving lights

That is fair! I paid $80 for one in decent condition. I never see them for less than that. This is a good option for everyone experimenting with fog light lately. :)

Mal CSL 3.0

Site Donor
Reaction score

Yes I have noticed a lot of interest in mounting front bumper spot lights lately? Is it done because our E9 lights are not considered bright enough or for aesthetic reasons?