Fs: 1973 e9 3.0cs

MPD47

Reaction score
This would be a fantastic project car or parts car for someone. I bought it just about 2 years ago and it has been in a cold, dry, storage space ever since.

The car is in good shape, some minor rust in the floor pans/rockers, and a dent in the center panel just above the license plate. The trunk, fuel tank, etc are solid, no rust there. It is missing the dashboard, seats, and driver's 1/4 window. The car has power windows, manual transmission and is a non-sunroof coupe. The cylinder head was removed before I owned the car, but I still have it, the manifolds, and the carbs. It comes with a couple boxes of parts, door panels, full set of gauges, nice wood steering wheel, all lights/reflectors etc. I can grab more photos for anyone interested. From what I recall the car is complete except for the dashboard, window, and front seats as mentioned above.

I'm selling as I've been liquidating my collection of random cars and parts to concentrate on the 350z and the Drift Mania championship in the coming months. I'm looking for $2000 obo, car comes with a bill of sale. I can deliver in an insured, enclosed trailer at the BUYER'S expense. I am negotiable so feel free to shoot me an offer.

_SCF3627.jpg

_SCF3629.jpg

_SCF3643.jpg

DSC_7870.jpg

Last edited:

krz4bmrs

Reaction score
E9

This would be a fantastic project car or parts car for someone. I bought it just about 2 years ago and it has been in a cold, dry, storage space ever since.

The car is in good shape, some minor rust in the floor pans/rockers, and a dent in the center panel just above the license plate. The trunk, fuel tank, etc are solid, no rust there. It is missing the dashboard, seats, and driver's 1/4 window. The car has power windows, manual transmission and is a non-sunroof coupe. The cylinder head was removed before I owned the car, but I still have it, the manifolds, and the carbs. It comes with a couple boxes of parts, door panels, full set of gauges, nice wood steering wheel, all lights/reflectors etc. I can grab more photos for anyone interested. From what I recall the car is complete except for the dashboard, window, and front seats as mentioned above.

I'm selling as I've been liquidating my collection of random cars and parts to concentrate on the 350z and the Drift Mania championship in the coming months. I'm looking for $2000 obo, car comes with a bill of sale. I can deliver in an insured, enclosed trailer at the BUYER'S expense. I am negotiable so feel free to shoot me an offer.

_SCF3627.jpg

_SCF3629.jpg

_SCF3643.jpg

DSC_7870.jpg

interested.....email me @ [email protected] to initiate dialoque

verde2002

Site Donor
Reaction score
Too bad you are not in Cal because that car would have been sitting in my garage already.