FS: BaT E9 Seats

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Headrests are sun faded and dried out it appears and come from a 2800CS with the chrome under the bar. Why didn’t seller clean up the chrome and replace the tilt covers. I would think these are just cores at this point but someone will pay big money and be happy until they arrive.

02coastie

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this. I need to recover my seats and the car just happens to be nearby the auction. I may send my step-dad to view in person. If they are rough, I'll make sure to report back.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
unfriggin believable. i was wondering the same thing about the front console - all i could figure was that you had to open it to pull the handbrake up. i have a set of blue seats and 3 rear arm rests ... makes me think about selling them.

shanon

Reaction score
unfriggin believable. i was wondering the same thing about the front console - all i could figure was that you had to open it to pull the handbrake up. i have a set of blue seats and 3 rear arm rests ... makes me think about selling them.
yep, had me thinking about an office furniture sale ;)

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
I really can't believe the price those went for. :oops:

How does that front console work? There is no provision for the e brake.
Vince--That front console won't fit between the seats unless the handbrake is eliminated. The Eric Anton design we have is the only console that works in our interior.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Are these original? Haven’t seen that many folds in the shoulder area before. Two folds is typical.

bimbill

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Are these original? Haven’t seen that many folds in the shoulder area before. Two folds is typical.
Given that cameras and monitors can make colors look very different, I do agree that I don't think these came from the factory looking this way. For one thing, the saddle color, 07, has a distinct pigskin look with a perforation pattern that mimics hair follicles. Attached is an example that came from my car, from an area under he rear center armrest that I am certain is original.

IMG_1124.jpg