FS. Blue Door Panels

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I have access t E9 door panels $200 each. Dark Blue or Tan. $200 each side.
Koopman

burky

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have access t E9 door panels $200 each. Dark Blue or Tan. $200 each side.
Koopman
Hi, I need a set for a 72, I have to paint them black , so either set would work as long as there are no speaker holes and excellent condition.
Thanks Burky.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
if i was going to paint a set, i would choose the blue ... and i would use SEM satin black 15243.

Harry, are these just door panels at 200 / side or is this front + back? do they have metal trims, or map pockets?

mark99

Site Donor
Reaction score
Also World Upholstery now makes these
I wonder how authentic the material texture is?

skb

Reaction score
Koopman, are the tan door panels for the front or back?
SKB

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi the panels are a complete set with trim strips. If someone wants them without the trim let me know. The front door panels are $300 a pair without the trim and $400 a pairwith. The rear panels are $100 each with the trim. $75 each without the trim. All prices are plus shipping. YI will not have them until after the first of the year. Mark99 was first responder on the blue panels and SKB on the tan panels.Thanks
Koopman

Aherrerags

Reaction score
Hi the panels are a complete set with trim strips. If someone wants them without the trim let me know. The front door panels are $300 a pair without the trim and $400 a pairwith. The rear panels are $100 each with the trim. $75 each without the trim. All prices are plus shipping. YI will not have them until after the first of the year. Mark99 was first responder on the blue panels and SKB on the tan panels.Thanks
Koopman
Interested in tan panels all around please

skb

Reaction score
Hi Koopman, Do you have access to a picture of the front tan door panels?
SKB