FS calipers

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
SOLD- thanks for the comments and questions-

They are direct bolt up in case the question comes up again but the e24 calipers will only fit the e9 if they come off an early e24- I believe.

OK, these will fit an e9, I have both front and rear calipers that will fit vented disks so they come with the all important spacers. In reality they come off an early e24 (1981-2) Euro 635 CSI. These have to be rebuilt! but that is an easy project. Asking 100.00 plus shipping and i can send them out immediately.

Last edited:

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
the beauty of these is that the front calipers / pads are larger than the e9 units ... they were designed to stop a heavier car. this is what i will be putting on my coupe after i send them to PMB for a rebuild.

TravL350

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Peter - when you say these will fit an E9, do you mean its a direct bolt on replacement for stock calipers? With stock 14" wheels?

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
They are direct bolt up in case the question comes up again but the e24 calipers will only fit the e9 if they come off an early e24- I believe.
as long as they are the e12 chassis based e24, you are good to go. the late e24 is totally different. yes, the early e12 ran 14" wheels ...

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
yep - turbine wheels. not my favorite ... but they are period correct. my father's '78 - 733i had them on it.