FS: Close-ratio Getrag 265 dogleg transmission for parts

bmwcarl

Reaction score
I've got a complete Getrag 265 close-ratio dogleg transmission that I'm selling for parts. The transmission was run out of fluid and 3rd, 4th, and 5th gears were ruined. I have every part available however, including the cases, output flanges, input shaft, shift rods, forks, etc. If you need good used parts for a close ratio rebuild, I've got them.
I've also got 2 bell housings, one early one without the motronic sensors mounts and one later one that has them
Let me know what you need and we'll work out a price.

IMG_2989.jpg

IMG_2990.jpg

IMG_2988.jpg

bmwcarl

Reaction score
I've got a complete Getrag 265 close-ratio dogleg transmission that I'm selling for parts. The transmission was run out of fluid and 3rd, 4th, and 5th gears were ruined. I have every part available however, including the cases, output flanges, input shaft, shift rods, forks, etc. If you need good used parts for a close ratio rebuild, I've got them.
I've also got 2 bell housings, one early one without the motronic sensors mounts and one later one that has them
Let me know what you need and we'll work out a price.

IMG_2989.jpg

IMG_2990.jpg

IMG_2988.jpg

bmwcarl

Reaction score
non-motronic bell housing still available, on ebay right now

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-Volvo-Getrag-265-5-removable-bell-housing_W0QQitemZ270425512589QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item3ef69dda8d&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A12|39%3A1|72%3A1171