FS COUPÉ SEATS - SOLD

Jim Stone

Reaction score
Two sets of E9 seats available: one set of all four seats plus rear center console and right/left armrests. This set is tan leather. Driver’s seat is ripped and tape repaired while leather is cracked all four seats. Shows expected wear and tear for a 50-yr old set.

$1250 obo plus shipping.

The second set, a pair of front seats made of tobacco colored leather has been SOLD.

One pair of sliders available

Attachments

• IMG_0562.jpeg
    IMG_0562.jpeg
    316.8 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0565.jpeg
    IMG_0565.jpeg
    286.7 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0566.jpeg
    IMG_0566.jpeg
    353.2 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0567.jpeg
    IMG_0567.jpeg
    286.3 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0568.jpeg
    IMG_0568.jpeg
    182 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0570.jpeg
    IMG_0570.jpeg
    248.7 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0572.jpeg
    IMG_0572.jpeg
    166.5 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0571.jpeg
    IMG_0571.jpeg
    185.4 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0569.jpeg
    IMG_0569.jpeg
    517.5 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

Ives

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Do you know if the seats came from a sunroof or no sunroof Coupe? There is a difference in how high each sits. The non sunroof seats sit higher and are not a good fit if you are tall and installing them in a sunroof Coupe.
Regards , Jon

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
Do you know if the seats came from a sunroof or no sunroof Coupe? There is a difference in how high each sits. The non sunroof seats sit higher and are not a good fit if you are tall and installing them in a sunroof Coupe.
Regards , Jon
Very interesting. Is there any place on the seat to look for the difference? Any reflection of the differences in the BMW Part Numbers?

Ives

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Krzysztof,
Both of my Coupes have the slicktop seats so I can't measure the difference between the sun roof one and the slicktop. I talked with HBChris yesterday and he said there was not a separate part number for the 2 different seats. I think there is an up to 2" difference in the seat height due to the thickness of the sun roof mechanism and additional sheet metal inside the roof of the Coupe. If someone wants to measure their sun roof seat height from the sliding rail to the seat top at both the front and rear of the seat we could answer the question of how much difference there is. Remember that not all seats are equal per height due to age, care and reupholstery.
Regards, Jon