FS: E12 LSD unit

adamfyn

Reaction score
Hello, i have LSD unit from E12 for sale (not whole diff, only LSD unit), it is in pretty good condition, part number: 4061006173

550$ OBO, worldwide shipping included.

PM for more details & photos.

Thanks.

1595265053106.png

Last edited:

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
You really don’t need a daily bump. Folks will see the ad.

Reminder for folks that are interested. You will need a 10 bolt e12 sideloader to fit this LSD. All things related to shimming and setting backlash etc apply, so factor that in if you aren’t a DIY differential person.

adamfyn

Reaction score
You really don’t need a daily bump. Folks will see the ad.

Reminder for folks that are interested. You will need a 10 bolt e12 sideloader to fit this LSD. All things related to shimming and setting backlash etc apply, so factor that in if you aren’t a DIY differential person.
thanks for the info

price update - 550$ shipped anywhere in US & Europe

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Opportunity cost...
perfect timing for this discussion.

simple terms, opportunity cost is the benefit not received as a result of not selecting the next best option. Opportunity cost is a key concept in economics, and has been described as expressing "the basic relationship between scarcity and choice". [3] The notion of opportunity cost plays a crucial part in attempts to ensure that scarce resources are used efficiently.[

My suggestion?

Place your non-selling, no-recourse, judgement proof, foreign held, only have 8 messages, new member, high dollar, no references, unvetted item on eBay.

When you do list on EBay, detail WHAT criteria you used to self describe the condition as “pretty good condition”. Did the clutch discs have more than 5 thousandths left of friction material? Are you representing a gear shop?
Are you a gear expert yourself?

The potential buyers now are insured, have your previous ratings on eBay available and you- you Sir have world wide visibility! And the ability to add to your ebay positive ratings.

Best of luck to you.

Last edited:

adamfyn

Reaction score
Opportunity cost...
perfect timing for this discussion.

simple terms, opportunity cost is the benefit not received as a result of not selecting the next best option. Opportunity cost is a key concept in economics, and has been described as expressing "the basic relationship between scarcity and choice". [3] The notion of opportunity cost plays a crucial part in attempts to ensure that scarce resources are used efficiently.[

My suggestion?

Place your non-selling, no-recourse, judgement proof, foreign held, only have 8 messages, new member, high dollar, no references, unvetted item on eBay.

When you do list on EBay, detail WHAT criteria you used to self describe the condition as “pretty good condition”. Did the clutch discs have more than 5 thousandths left of friction material? Are you representing a gear shop?
Are you a gear expert yourself?

The potential buyers now are insured, have your previous ratings on eBay available and you- you Sir have world wide visibility! And the ability to add to your ebay positive ratings.

Best of luck to you.
Thank you, this is my Ebay https://www.ebay.com/usr/dm-garage It will be listed there soon.
I'm not a gear expert, but i have some practice to make a decision about condition.
I have tons of high resolution pictures of every single clutch discs and condition is clearly visible i think. I will do some measurements if anyone needs it.

TernandoFoledo

Reaction score
Is this unit still available by any chance? Or anyone knows any sideloader LSD units FS? :x

Thanks and sorry for this revival!