FS.E3 Trunk Panels with Trunk Bin Attached. Bus Steering Wheel.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I have an original right and left interior elephant skin fender panels with trunk bin attached.
$100 plus shipping. Also nice bus steering wheel $100 plus shipping. Photos by request.
Koopman

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Fender panels with attached trunk bin must be e3 as they are cardboard, coupes just had vinyl. And only the early e3s had the bin attached with two large snaps.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Fender panels with attached trunk bin must be e3 as they are cardboard, coupes just had vinyl. And only the early e3s had the bin attached with two large snaps.
Hi Chris.
I knew they were El panels,but mistakenly typed E9.
Thanks for correcting my error.
Koopman

Joe Barthlow

Reaction score
I'm interested in your elephant skin fender panels. If you still have them, I'd like to see photos. what year E3 are they out of?
thanks

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Joe,

I don't know if they will fit in a 74 with the added bumper bracing in the trunk. Our 70 2800 has these with attached bin but no lighted side markers so no holes in the panels. Later e3s had no snaps but mount to the floor with two small chrome screws.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I'm interested in your elephant skin fender panels. If you still have them, I'd like to see photos. what year E3 are they out of?
thanks
Hi Joe,
They are out of a 1970 2500 and should be the same. Please send me your email address and I will send photos tomorrow.
Thanks
Koopman