FS- Front seats - Blue vinyl

Chris Neal

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have two Blue vinyl seats in pretty decent condition that I would like to sell. they are from a 1974 3.0CS.
Not sure the price, they are boxed up already and just need to make room in the garage. Let me know if anyone is interested and I can make time this weekend to take some pictures. Shipping would be from 85254.

Thank you!

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Do you have a pic of the front seat, the one I saw had a large lever for the recline mechanism and no headrest bar which wouldn't be for an e9. Thanks

Chris Neal

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have the pictures of both seats. If anyone is interested. Please email me at [email protected]. I have quite a few pictures. It will be tough to ship and may want to ship each seat separately.
Not sure on price so just accepting offers for as-is condition. Thank you, I can even send a video or do facetime.

Seats are from a 1974 3.0CS

Attachments

• 15E1E96F-.jpg
    15E1E96F-.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 112
  • F8F212A3-.jpg
    F8F212A3-.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 128

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Chris,

You can fit two in a box, stacked the way you would stack on top of each other the way you would stack two dining room chairs. Shipped via greyhound, the cost should be around $150 across the country. Chances are you will be shipping the CA since that is where all the coupes are.

I'll be doing this myself in a few weeks with a set of cores that I haven't listed yet.

E911

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Chris,

As a community we typically offer parts here with a price so that we don't end up with a silent auction and potential hard feelings. If you're unsure about a price then it's best ask first before offering them.

I sent you a pm right after you posted with a request for pictures with no reply.

I can arrange my own shipping.

Best Regards- Richard

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I have to agree that auctions are for ebay. "not sure the price" shouldn't mean that "when I find a price that I like, I'll perhaps take it.." No ill intent meant, just kinda the way it usually is around here. Best of luck with the sale.

Chris Neal

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hello- Here are a couple of decent photos- I'm looking for $400.00 or best offer plus shipping. Thanks!

Attachments

• 8A5CDE6A-.jpg
    8A5CDE6A-.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 119
  • 4257281C-.jpg
    4257281C-.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 117
  • C84B7A9E-.jpg
    C84B7A9E-.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 125
  • F2AEC82D-.jpg
    F2AEC82D-.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 130

Chris Neal

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hello anyone still interested.... I was requested to hold the seats for someone that was planning on picking up last week or latest by this week, however I've been unable to reach them. I'll hold until the the 29th and then will need to move these seats out of the garage. Please let me know, as mentioned they are in good condition and asking just $400 for both. Thank you