FS Getrag 265 with Bellhousing + an Engine Oil Cooler

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
SOLD!

Hi Folks I came across a couple of items that I thought may be of interest so I'm going to post them here;

Prices are individual:

Getrag 265 5-speed with bellhousing: $550.00 plus shipping (I put in a little extra since I have to build a crate for this item).

Engine oil cooler: These can make a great addition to an engine upgrade it includes the oil cooler and the solid line. (you need the correct oil filter housing or the ability to tap into the correct spots and you'll need to get the flexible hoses) $100.00

Send a PM if interested and thanks-

Peter

Last edited:

79aggie

Reaction score
Hi Folks I came across a couple of items that I thought may be of interest so I'm going to post them here;

Prices are individual:

Getrag 265 5-speed with bellhousing: $550.00 plus shipping (I put in a little extra since I have to build a crate for this item).

Engine oil cooler: These can make a great addition to an engine upgrade it includes the oil cooler and the solid line. (you need the correct oil filter housing or the ability to tap into the correct spots and you'll need to get the flexible hoses) $100.00

Send a PM if interested and thanks-

Peter

I'll take it! The 5 speed!

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yes, working order, I typically clean them up a little since I have to remove the bellhousing for shipping and I will guarantee that it's good, there is no way I want someone to do a conversion and then... have to do it again. Let me know if you want me to mark that item as sold-

Thanks

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
your tranny is ready :)
tranny box.jpg

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Oil Cooler:
Below is a picture of what I have, some people have expressed interest but no one has followed through yet. If anyone wants it the price is 85.00 plus shipping which should be less than 10.00 in the US (not including Alaska & Hawaii). If someone wants it at that price the first pay pal (gift) deposit in my account ([email protected]) will be the recipient of this fine piece of German engineering :)
oil cooler.jpg