FS headlamp front grille and indicator for e9 coupe NOS parts

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi I have found a couple of quite interesting parts, the funny thing is that i have found two of each one, so 2 grilles and 2 indicators,

the bad news for me is that both are same side

so i will consider selling a set of grille and indicator and i will keep the other set for my car

For Sale:

one original NOS indicator SIDLER complete for e9 coupe, Right Hand, it includes gaskets, and back mounting plate, part is in original box and absolutely pristine

offered Price: 200 euro plus shipping

one front headlamp grille NOS, Left hand, absolute pristine part

Offered Price: 340 euro plus shipping

i have paypal

will provide safe packaging and shipping with tracking

Last edited:

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Left or Right?

Hi Guys;
The BMW OEM Number calls it a "Right".
What Is the Right Side of the car?
I have been selling cras and buying parts for the last 20 plus years.
The way we do i in the US. is by Sitting in the driver's seat RH or LH and looking out the windscreen your right arm would be the right of the car your left arm would be the left side of the car. Which comes down to the following.
Left Hand Drive Vehicle: The passenger side would be the RIGHT.
Right Hand Drive Vehicle: The driver side would be the RIGHT.
I hope this does not confuse the issue any more than it already is.
Koopman

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Right is right (passenger side of LHD coupe). BMW part numbers are odd/even based on this left/right configuration.

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
well after looking carefully at my right and left hands, i can tell that the indicator light should be fitted at the opposite side when you compare it with the correct side for the grille :lol:

this is, if you own a lhd coupe, the grille is drivers side and the indicator is passengers side, if, on the contrary you own a rhd coupe grille would be passenger, and indicator drivers side, ...if you own an alfa, jag, chevy,...you probably will get no satisfaction from none of these two parts ;-)

a pity that the photos of the grill showed it upside down,...my mistake

Last edited:

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
inflation? drop in the value of the euro? the part is shown on penskeparts and getbmwparts ... cheapest price is 283.31 (354.12 msrp). as i remember, only one side is available - M5bb has had one on order for over a year ... he has the other side.

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
I was just joking anyway ;) - hopefully no offense taken

Price is still very good for both parts.

no offense, of course, happy and fresh like a lettuce ;-)

price is fair, not a bargain, i know, probably better for euro countries, shipping to the us might not be as bad as you thought, i guess around 28 to 32 euro ? i will have to check the length of the box in the case of the grille