FS Hella round relays - reproduction

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Alprada...

What's the cost 1 per unit ( if I order several ,is their discount ?) and shipping to London Uk ? , thank you

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Sandhu, only can send packages by DHL express service to Europe...

Just a idea, To make things simple,
You can post all the relays , in one box, To a member in England UK, and that person then can post out the relays to all the other members that have ordered from you !!!!

skb

Reaction score
Hi Al,
I would be in for 3. What do they cost? And, whenever you think the post gets better, I'd love you to send me the door chrome pieces.

Cornishman

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have a technical question, where are these relays normally used in our cars and how many were used as the car left the factory? Is it the same for all models or does it vary by model?
As they look traditional I guess some people plan to use them for other things, like relays on the dip beam light circuit, any other uses?
Thanks

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
All years used them for high beam, horn, and optional fog lights. I think 74 added low beam, I added one for this circuit. There are slots for 3 next to the alternator regulator. There was also one for a/c but that was the one with a bracket attached to the can.

I have a technical question, where are these relays normally used in our cars and how many were used as the car left the factory? Is it the same for all models or does it vary by model?
As they look traditional I guess some people plan to use them for other things, like relays on the dip beam light circuit, any other uses?
Thanks

alprada70

http://www.oilsdesigngroup.com/
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hey Alprada, I think you would have a few customers were you to reproduce E9 door handles. It certainly appears to be well within your skill set.
Hey Alprada, I think you would have a few customers were you to reproduce E9 door handles. It certainly appears to be well within your skill set.
Hi Gazz. wow ... not sure I can ... hehehe

Regards
Alvaro

alprada70

http://www.oilsdesigngroup.com/
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Al,
I would be in for 3. What do they cost? And, whenever you think the post gets better, I'd love you to send me the door chrome pieces.
I forgot completely ... sorry ... I send you everything together
Regards
Alvaro

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
All years used them for high beam, horn, and optional fog lights. I think 74 added low beam, I added one for this circuit. There are slots for 3 next to the alternator regulator. There was also one for a/c but that was the one with a bracket attached to the can.

the 1974 model has a Low beam relay above the hood release Handle.