FS: Jongbloed Racing Wheels

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The name alone is worth people asking about them....."what are those?" Bong-blowed? "no really, they work!"....sorry....never heard of that brand but pretty funny regardless......they are kind of cool.

floridabmx

Reaction score
The name alone is worth people asking about them....."what are those?" Bong-blowed? "no really, they work!"....sorry....never heard of that brand but pretty funny regardless......they are kind of cool.

They're very cool. Its pronounced "young blood"

E911

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
These are very nice but hard to imagine stuffing them under the front of a coupe without major changes?

Gpdenver

Reaction score
I really want these wheels, but realistically can't spend the money as I have a bunch of other cars I'm working on right now. Just an fyi, I run a set of Gotti wheels from a corvette race car that I had machined, and I run a 16x9 in the front and back with a similar offset with no rubbing. It is possible, but it was getting the offset to the mm that allowed me to run them. That is with a 225/50 16 all around as well.

Bavman

Reaction score
Those are top quality wheels, they built wheels for Indy car etc back in the day. I had a set of F ATL/FB 13x10/13x12's I sold recently. Someone with a Trans Am class or early IMSA General Motors car would want them....something like a Dekon Monza...

Al