FS: New Stainless Steel Exhaust Downpipes

Wiscosh

Reaction score
I ended up using Stahl headers so have no use for them. They were part of a complete system I purchased from W&N, and these still have the W&N tape on them. I can't remember how much these were. I believe I paid a little over E1000 for the system. I am thinking $175 plus shipping is reasonable. I hope so.

3.0 CS Front Pipes 3.jpg
3.0CS Front Pipes 1.jpg
3.0CS Front Pipes 2.jpg

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Current price for complete exhaust is euro 895.00
with shipping it appears your memory is just fine.

note that Walloth only sells 1 down pipe not the other so your sale is pretty good.

Wiscosh

Reaction score
Current price for complete exhaust is euro 895.00
with shipping it appears your memory is just fine.

note that Walloth only sells 1 down pipe not the other so your sale is pretty good.
Thanks much. I went onto WN before posting and I noticed the same thing -- strange.

Wiscosh

Reaction score
Sorry, no. But I have a large selection of parts for sale, and will accept any reasonable offers. I am moving in the Fall and would rathe not take everything with me (but will if I have to). Here is what I have:

Original Engine and 4sp trans; w/ intake and exhaust manifolds, Zenith Carb assembly; original style air cleaner assembly; A/C compressor; oil filter; distributor; water pump

Radiator

New water pump and new 9 blade fan and pulley

Fuel pump

Rear suspension parts

L and R doors, straight and only a little bit of rust at the top of one; regulator and door glass (OEM) in one; both have window motors

Vent window assemblies, L &R; OEM glass and good chrome

Hood – straight and only surface rust

Trunk Lid – straight and only surface rust

Rear window assemblies; L&R; OEM glass and good chrome

Front and rear seats – useable for frames only; looks to have complete chrome trim and hardware – leather is a complete wash

1 door panel with chrome strips

Heater motor assembly with cables and controls

Glovebox

Center console frame

Largely complete wiring harness

Many, many miscellaneous parts and hardware