FS. Nice Set of Visors, Center Non Air Console With Brackets, and Black Door Cards, Front and Rear.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi. I have a source who has a nice Set of E9 Visors. One near perfect and one in very acceptable condition. $200 plus shipping
Also a recovered non A/C center console complete with brackets. $300plus shipping.
A complete set of repaired black door cards for $400 plus shipping.
A set of repaired Marina Blue front door cards. $300 plus shipping.

Photos by request.

Last edited:

Storage Andy

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi. I have a source who has a nice Set of E9 Visors. One near perfect and one in very acceptable condition. $200 plus shipping
Also a recovered non A/C center console complete with brackets. $300plus shipping.

Photos by request.
Are the visors white?

Wolfie

Reaction score

Photos by request.
I am also interested in the visors. I recently replaced the headliner and would like to upgrade the visors. Is the passenger visor mirrored?

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
No mirror. If it was me I would try to trade the visor without the mirror for one with the mirror.
I can also search for one and trade once I find one.
Thanks
Harry

Wolfie

Reaction score
No mirror. If it was me I would try to trade the visor without the mirror for one with the mirror.
I can also search for one and trade once I find one.
Thanks
Harry
The one that I have is mirrored but cracked in pieces, I thought it would be worth trying to replace the broken mirror. These visors seem to be scarce.
Thanks,
Dennis