FS: OEM First Aid Kit Pillow / Cushion

JLav211

Reaction score
Hi there. Have this rare first aid kit for sale. I realize the E9 version was blue but thought it might be of interest. It was in my Euro-spec E21 car. Everything is in German, including the instruction booklet.

No parts missing / opened. Some scuff marks on bag itself. Asking $225 + shipping / fees.

Thanks,

Jeff

vJrk8vDl.jpg

RluK8ZGl.jpg

wrq36Fll.jpg

K49yzLyl.jpg

8ljqNEFl.jpg

vq9Gri5l.jpg

restart

Reaction score
I like to think they were special kits for the black interior of the Canadian e28 M5>quote

BMW of North America was forced to limit the model's specification to just two color schemes: Black (086) with a Natur (tan) leather interior and (officially for Canada only) Black (086) with a black leather interior.
spacer.gif

Why is a North American E28 M5 with a black leather interior so rare?
Though a Natur (tan) extended leather interior was the only official interior color choice for the U.S. market, Canada insisited on giving E28 M5 buyers the second option of a black extended leather interior. The black interior option was later expanded to the U.S. market at the very end of E28 M5 production. In total, 101 E28 M5s with a black interior were produced for North America, of which 71 were built to Canadian specification and the rest to U.S. specification.”
D99CAFD0-189C-410C-B167-2B8094F620CF.jpeg