FS: Petri to Momo hub adapter & trim ring

patipatina

Site Donor
Reaction score
Unfortunately it is quite difficult to find an original Petri sports steering wheel hub for the BMWs, whether for the E9 or the E10. And for some who would like to install a Petri it is completely impossible, E21 for example. On the other hand, Momo hubs are available. What could be more obvious than an adapter. On my site, www.patipatina.com, I have received some inquiries regarding such an adapter. Probably because I also designed such an adapter for the Victor competition steering wheel and then had it manufactured by an Airbus industries supplier in Germany. They have made a small batch of these only but I can order more if there is demand. It doesn’t come cheap but please keep in mind that it was a lot of work to prototype it, test it and manufacture it in such a small number. The adapter comes with a cover ring / trim ring and all screws and washers necessary. https://www.patipatina.com/portfolio/petri-steering-wheel-to-momo-hub-adapter/

It will be shipped directly from Germany via UPS.

Pictures show the actual adapter. Bolt it on a Momo adapter and the Petri right onto it. Here’s what it looks like when installed: https://www.patipatina.com/petri-to-momo-steering-wheel-hub-adapter/

petri-to-momo-hub-adapter_2 copy.jpg
petri-to-momo-hub-adapter_13.jpg

Last edited:

Ian C

Site Donor
Reaction score
Every time I click on the link there is a very short connection then the page goes blank. Something to do with regions perhaps?

Ian C

Site Donor
Reaction score
I just tried to visit the site from a google search and same result. It starts to load an image but it disappears before fully loading.

patipatina

Site Donor
Reaction score
I just tried to visit the site from a google search and same result. It starts to load an image but it disappears before fully loading.
That's indeed weird. All I can do right now is to provide you with information from the site, picture, text, generate pdfs from the content .. Let me know what you need! You can email me directly - hello AT patipatina DOT com