FS: Repro (Metal) Sun Visor Pivot Mounts

GPD

Greg
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I was on Coupe King today. They have these for monies. Just curious how you have the remaining portion of the visor restored if you buy these. I am 100% in need of new visors in my Bavaria. Number 2 or 3 of the things that are bugging me the most.

Attachments

• C4955736-BFC1-41D8-BB10-C03469589CB2.png
    C4955736-BFC1-41D8-BB10-C03469589CB2.png
    240.8 KB · Views: 164

Frankie123

Site Donor
Reaction score
I was on Coupe King today. They have these for monies. Just curious how you have the remaining portion of the visor restored if you buy these. I am 100% in need of new visors in my Bavaria. Number 2 or 3 of the things that are bugging me the most.
I only reproduce the replacement for the white plastic piece which attaches to the cars roof. The rest of the associated hardware (the locknut and the pivot pin) you would be able to reuse from you existing sun visor set.
The pivot pin can be polished up like new with some 0000 steel wool.

Frankie123

Site Donor
Reaction score
Just an update on this for all those that were interested in the next batch.
We are now in the production queue and at the moment am expecting to have the order filled in March.
For anyone who is interested in a set from this batch please let me know so I can adjust batch quantity and reserve you a set.
Just to clarify to everyone price for a pair of sun visor mounts in raw (unpainted) aluminium will be $200Australian Dollars plus shipping costs and PayPal fees.
For those ordering from the US, I will be shipping all sets to one member who will then re-post from there, making it more cost effective shipping for all.

Cheers
Frank

26prostreet

Reaction score
Just an update on this for all those that were interested in the next batch.
We are now in the production queue and at the moment am expecting to have the order filled in March.
For anyone who is interested in a set from this batch please let me know so I can adjust batch quantity and reserve you a set.
Just to clarify to everyone price for a pair of sun visor mounts in raw (unpainted) aluminium will be $200Australian Dollars plus shipping costs and PayPal fees.
For those ordering from the US, I will be shipping all sets to one member who will then re-post from there, making it more cost effective shipping for all.

Cheers
Frank
Frank- That is a great way to distribute them- who will you be sending them all to? Thank you, Jeff