FS: Repro (Metal) Sun Visor Pivot Mounts

Frankie123

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Frankie, I love to have a set too if available.
BTW, how much would they be? I have a fee friends here who are restoring their e9’s and would like to let them know.
Thanks
I’ve sent you a PM @merdad. Pricing for these is $200 Australian Dollars plus shipping for a pair in aluminium.

Frankie123

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have received the latest batch of the brackets in aluminium. I will be reaching out to those who put their name on the list for a set to organise shipping ASAP.

merdad

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Frankie,

My address in the US will be:

Mehrdad Vahid
14618 Rio Rancho
San Diego, California
92127-3638
USA

Or if possible

Roxane Shayegan
276 Blvd. Raspail
75014 Paris, France

please probide me with your PayPal ID

Thanks a lot for the parts.

Merdad

coupedegrace

Site Donor
Reaction score
My pivots arrived today. They look great!

I'm thinking maybe you should add "Marriage Counselor" to your CV. Once these are installed I will no longer yell, "No, don't touch that!" at my wife when she reaches up for the visor as we turn into the low-on-the-horizon setting sun. Should make for better cruising experiences overall.

-Dan

merdad

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Frankie,
Mine arrived too, my uncle sent a picture of them and they look beautiful. Wish I had them here, but hopefully soon.
Thanks again

HusseinBM

Reaction score
I’ve done a little research into getting these mounts made from milled aluminium. (Original part pictured below)
It is still in the planning stage and the current figure for a pair in smooth, unfinished aluminium is around $140USD which may decrease depending on volume.
These would be supplied unpainted so as to be finished to your taste and standard.
I am told that the aluminium being used to make them would best be suited to an anodised finish rather than powder coating.
If there is enough interest to get them made turn around would be some time in the early new year.
Let’s see where this goes...
Francie,
I am interested in these. Are you still supplying these mounts?

nosmonkey

In Rust We Trust
Site Donor
Reaction score
Mine just came, what stunning bits of work, cheers Frank!

Attachments

• IMG_20220225_193503.jpg
    IMG_20220225_193503.jpg
    277 KB · Views: 113

Frankie123

Site Donor
Reaction score
I still have a few sets of these in aluminium if anyone requires them.
$200 Australian Dollars plus shipping
Cheers

Wolfie

Reaction score
Manufacturing is complete!! It’s been a long journey (no thanks to covid) but today I finally picked up all of the sun visor pivot sets and i think I’ll just let the pictures do the talking....
I am currently in the process of packaging them all up.
To give people an idea on shipping costs
USA $35
Europe $40
(These are in Australian Dollars and that is for one set to be shipped with tracking, insurance and signature on delivery sent from Australia with Australia post)
Let me know if people would like to combine their shipping into one package with others.
I will be contacting everyone who had a reserved set to finalise things and get some postage details to start getting these out to you all.
View attachment 93563View attachment 93567View attachment 93566View attachment 93565View attachment 93564
I just replaced my headliner and need to replace the sun visor pivot hinge plates. Do you have any of these remaining?

Frankie123

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi guys, just getting numbers together for the next batch. If you are interested in these and would like a set (or more) to be allocated for you in the next batch please let me know and I will get the ball rolling with production.