FS: SET OF WHEEL ARCH COVERS (ELEPHANT SKIN)

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I am again offering for sale a set of wheel arch covers - 4 pieces (reproduction). This is a new and improved production. The cost of the set is 260 euro net. Approximate shipping cost to USA is 150 euro (when ordering we calculate the cost to the given address before shipping, we try to choose the best and cheapest offer). The cheapest option is to send for example several sets in one parcel.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,
Wiola

Attachments

• IMG_9596.JPG
    IMG_9596.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_9602.JPG
    IMG_9602.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 168
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_9600.JPG
    IMG_9600.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_9598.JPG
    IMG_9598.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 158
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 185

Beam318ti

Site Donor
Reaction score
If a Group Buy does happen, I would be in. If that fails, I still would like to buy a set. So, if anyone else from the Chicago area wishes to purchase a set let me know so we could save on shipping. I have already initiated a discussion with Wiola about this. Thanks.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
If a Group Buy does happen, I would be in. If that fails, I still would like to buy a set. So, if anyone else from the Chicago area wishes to purchase a set let me know so we could save on shipping. I have already initiated a discussion with Wiola about this. Thanks.
this is the location to say who is interested. this isn't about asking Wiola for a better price, its all about saving a lot of freight money. if 2 people in the USA each order a set individually there is 300 euro's in freight. if 5 people order and ship across the pond together - there is 30 euro each in freight (plus the USA internal shipping). if 10 people order, is 15 euro each. simple math.

this looks like a beautiful product. i have an ancient set in decent but not perfect shape. i have a new set from BMW in perfect shape, but they resemble the originals in look, but in some regard i am more likely to use the old ones or buy a set of these ... we shall see.

Beam318ti

Site Donor
Reaction score
this is the location to say who is interested. this isn't about asking Wiola for a better price, its all about saving a lot of freight money. if 2 people in the USA each order a set individually there is 300 euro's in freight. if 5 people order and ship across the pond together - there is 30 euro each in freight (plus the USA internal shipping). if 10 people order, is 15 euro each. simple math

With all due respect, I wasn't looking for a better price on the product at all. My communication with the seller dates back to late last year when the product was sold out/out of production. I was informed a week or so ago by the seller that the product is now available and that up to 3 sets could be included in the quoted freight price. I listed the City closest to where I live with the hope I could split the shipping with another member or two in the event anyone close to me was also interested in purchasing a set and to eliminate any shipping costs internally as well. I would imagine shipping these items within the States would not be cheap either.

Last edited:

Ed G

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'd go to NH, Boston or other... Do we have any buyers here? Mario, any needs? Calling Boston, Providence, NH, Maine, Vermont, etcetera....

Ed G

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm interested on feedback on these rear elephant skin covers. Has anyone received a set? If positive- I'm ready to purchase these. Wiola advises that the cost for 1 unit is 260 euros. 4 units are 180 euros per set. The cost of shipment for 4 units is approximately 160 euro. I'm in for 1 set. Is there any other interest for another 3 units (or more)? We can figure out how to divide these up stateside. I'm just east of Hartford, and can get them to NH(Stan), down to southern CT. Let me know....Thanks!

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I need to make clear here what I have stated via email regarding such an order:
The cost of 1 set is € 260 net. The DELIVERY cost for 4 sets is approximately 180 euro (4 sets in one packet). Shipping of 1 set is approx. 165 euro. We can pack several sets (for exaample 4 sets) in one packet then the shipping dimensions change very little.
Best regards!
Wiola

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Seems very fair to me. Originals are made of glass and the other repops don’t look correct.

These ship air freight and regardless of the featherweight, you are paying for the oversized box.