FS - Wheel set, - Staggered BBS RS 005/006, 7x16 & 8x16

Erik

Site Donor
Reaction score
MM'22/3

Set of BBS RS 005/006 staggered wheels with painted silver basket weaves, polished rims, fresh hardware & seal and polished nuts with good BBS emblems.
7j x 16 ET11
8j x 16 ET24
5x120

Very nice looking set of staggered BBS RS from about 5 feet, - which is about the distance at which the photos below were taken.

Unfortunately, they are not perfect, as they show various small paint chips, flaws and dings in the basket weave portion of the wheels. - Was going to break out the sandpaper and JB Weld and match the paint to do some touch up myself, but went a different direction.

Asking $2995 for the set. Shipping is actual cost to your CONUS location, - probably close to $40 to $50 per box. Pick up option in S.F. South Bay.

Offered here prior to listing on the bay. PM with any interest. Thanks for looking.

IMG_2027.JPG
IMG_2038.JPG
IMG_2049.JPG

IMG_2058.JPG

If you've scrolled down to the end of this set of photos and you're interested to see more extreme close-up photos of the wheels and their condition follow this link:

Erik

Site Donor
Reaction score
Where would one find a sterling example of how fantastic these look on a coupe, I wonder? ;)

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Gorgeous wheels...

We would buy them.....if We did not already have a set !!!

Erik

Site Donor
Reaction score
Monday morning bump and a question:

Anyone have a reasonable shipper to Australia? Available rates seem very high.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Good luck!

Took forever to sell my RS005/RS006, mint, newly powdercoated, with new barrels/lips for $3200.

Erik

Site Donor
Reaction score