Fuel Pump

pamp

Reaction score
Damn straight.
Just off the boat, this past month at sea the worst in my memory. Sienna was in the upholstery shop while I was gone and then refused to start for them. Must of liked the warm shop. Trouble shoot this morning...all good, relays in concert, juice to the pump. Is the plug in on your pump two spade, circular plug on the harness?

decoupe

(deceased)
Reaction score
Haven't got that far yet. Bought a harness from La Jolla with the CS custom pre-pump unit. Haven't even looked at the plug so don't know.

I celebrated getting my hand out of a cast (5 long frustrating weeks) last Friday by removing the carbs and manifolds and the complete ignition system including the dizzy. Don't tell the surgeon. I have to get the harmonic balencer off - one handed - should be interesting. Have to make some decisions on the fuel supply layout next - have most of the plumbing bits accumulated. Once I do some engine compartment house cleaning and fabricate the timing pickup (Hall effect gizmo) I can start installing the manifold/throttle body/injectors etc. Engine management will come after New Year.

Stay dry.

Doug

pamp

Reaction score
The end result was that the pump was good. For some reason she wants a dedicated ground.
So be it. New wire to the grounding spot on the ECU. Battery in the trunk might be a good idea. Chasing bad grounds on the car gets old in a hurry.
Al in Comox and wetter than...