Full set of 4 calipers for CSi / CSL newly refurbished in original zinc plating (UK only)

damienh

Reaction score
Hi all.

I have a full set of calipers for sale which I've just had refurbished, with the original zinc plating finish. They were originally on my 3.0CSi for many years, I believe they are the same on a CSL, or from memory any model which has vented rotors all round (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). I ended up with two sets, so I could leave one in to be done and could keep driving, then I swapped them over when they were finished. I was pretty happy with the outcome so decided to also get the spare set done.

The will come with a one year warranty from the date you buy them.

I haven't just yet worked out a price, I'm just checking Walloth, Jaymic etc, it will be less than their prices. and you won't need to wait weeks or send your own calipers away.

I know the first responses will be "provide pictures" and "what's the price". But I have neither right now, just let me know please if someone is in need and can take it from there.

Any questions please pm me.

Thanks,

Damien

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Now I am curious. Are CSI rear disks different from CS? I presume that the fronts are the same as CS had vented rotors.

Wladek

Reaction score
The 2.5CS got unvented front and rear rotors, kinda strange.
Nothing strange to me - 2.5CS is kind of budget e9, weaker engine, limited options, so they also cutted costs using unvented brakes (that where pretty popular in later BMW's)

afishe

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hey. I would be interested. Am in NZ but could supply a family UK address if NZ postage is a no go!

damienh

Reaction score
Hi Afishe, actually I don’t mind shipping, they will be sent straight from the shop. I just assumed it would be too expensive.

If you send me a private message we can discuss.

Thanks,

Damien

mark99

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Damien,
I had previously sent you a PM on the calipers, dependent on price and shipping cost
Thanks, Mark

damienh

Reaction score
Hi Mark, I haven’t received any private messages at all about the calipers.

Also, Afishe, if you have sent me a message and it hasn’t gotten through either let me know.

Thanks,

Damien