Garage Sale of E9 Parts

kfowler

Reaction score
Hello!!

I recently discovered a collection of E9 parts in my garage that I was unaware I still had and I am therefore carrying out a garage sale.

Due to limits on file size I have been unable to upload a list of the items, but I have managed to upload a small album of some of the items on my profile.

The spares consist of Windows, chrome trims, plastic trims, interior trims, rear seats, centre console components, dashboard components and much much more.

Contact me here, or PM me for a direct email if you would like to see the full list and/or require any further detail/pictures.

Thanks ;-);-)

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for interior bits, trim, etc. Can you PM me the list also? My interior is the worst!

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Black door panels are still available new. Pricey, but available.
very pricey ... msrp = 1800+ dollars for the 4. and that won't include the arm rests, map pockets or metal trims. with decent dealer discounts you could get that down to around 1350.

ithat is why i'm going the route of getting decent upper panels of the door panels, new backing cards made, and then upholstering leather panels that are sewed to the original tops - all stapled to the new cards. i have the map pockets and door pulls, with new caps + chrome trims for the arm rests. i will transfer the metal trims from my tan panels to the black panels. i used SEM color coat - satin black to refinish the door pulls and map pockets

you might find some decent blue or black panels and refinish them with the SEM color coat. used cards that need to be refinished will still cost you between 200 and 400 bucks plus shipping for the 4 if in decent condition.

the door caps (that have the wood trims) are another thing entirely. i have seen a pair of used rear ones listed for 300 +/- 50 ... and fronts for more than that ... and the wood was marginal ... keep looking.