This is my favorite picture:

Frank_Breit_3.jpg

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
What a Treat

This is my favorite picture:

Frank_Breit_3.jpg

Thank you! All those lovely coupes without US reflectors. Some in the rain. And rain drenched coupes on other european sites on past posts. They do not seem as rain phobic as some of us. And they race them or at least get them on a track. I do and you can't have a better time with your coupe than that!!

Steve

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
It's amazing how many coupes have the 16" Alpinas now. An unsuspecting lurker would probably think they were factory wheels. I've always been one to NOT follow the masses, so to speak, but Alpinas look so good on coupes. I may have to find another wheel style for my car someday just to be different. :cool:

Dan

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Do you think you could ask them, in German, to register their cars on our site?
Stan
danke! (About the extent of my German speaking ability)

Orangener

Reaction score

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I still asked that question a few weeks ago :

http://www.bmw-cscoupe.com/forum/showentry.php?sNo=15122
http://www.bmw-cscoupe.com/forum/showentry.php?sNo=15132

The problem is that the most of the german coupe-drivers do not (or do not want to) speek english........:-?

Nicht schprecken sie Deutsch...

I see that on the homepage you sent me to, there was a translation button. Perhaps one day we may have that feature on our registry to help the non-enlish speaker.

I am open to other creative ideas

auf wiedersehen :D

bill

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thank you! All those lovely coupes without US reflectors. Some in the rain. And rain drenched coupes on other european sites on past posts. They do not seem as rain phobic as some of us. And they race them or at least get them on a track. I do and you can't have a better time with your coupe than that!!

Steve[/QUOTE
I am one of the rain-phobics to whom Steve is referring, and I blame it on our excellent weather forecasting media in the US. In Germany I bet they don't have NOAA or the Weather Channel so they can throw caution to the wind and venture out without feeling any anxst. How can I get like that?