Golf Yellow CSI on ebay UK

Beemer70

Reaction score
This one looks amazing - high price but might be worth it - if it is as exceptional as he says in ad. Anyone know anything about this car? Have put in a bid on ebay - but not met reserve.

Might go for it - as has original engine and right color, specs and look for me. Will pay a pro to have a look if no-one here has any other info about it.

gkb

Site Donor
Reaction score
Nice car

I agree - looks like nice car and I like the golf color on the e9s. If he is honest and he is replacing it with a CSL then it was probably well cared for. And those Brits love those vinyl roofs. There was a RHD CSL in this months Hemmings Sports and Exotic and yup, vinyl roof.

Beemer70

Reaction score
Yes - I thought Vinyl roof seemed rather horrid 70's kitsch before I saw this one - but it works well with the yellow - Usually prefer silver or fjord blue E9's. See how it goes - not too much options for good nic CSI's - but this one is almost CSL price!

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
This one looks amazing - high price but might be worth it - if it is as exceptional as he says in ad. Anyone know anything about this car? Have put in a bid on ebay - but not met reserve.

Might go for it - as has original engine and right color, specs and look for me. Will pay a pro to have a look if no-one here has any other info about it.

I have seen this car, its the dogs bllx, in every way, but loose. Graeme knows his E9's and looks after them like most us.

am thinking about buying it, if i can't find a CSL, been looking for 2years, to find the right one.

loads of history with this car, been in car mag's, won shows, car is well known on the circuit.

Last edited:

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
Can that hideous vinyl top be removed? Are they painted under that? Were those factory applied?

Motorhead

Reaction score
I saw this car today on the BMW stand at the NEC classic car show. It looked perfect. It has a price of £24,995 on it at the show.

Beemer70

Reaction score
Anyone know if this car was sold? Put a bid in but no success - seller very unresponsive! Perhaps he was just testing the market