Google street view coupe find

amg5872

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Slightly off-topic with the e3 content, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that my Bavaria comes up in front of my house on Google Street View...

Capture.PNG

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
You spelt awesome wrong

Hahahahaha!

This thread reminds me of when I was sitting in the back seat of my sister's car while she was driving around Burlingame, CA earlier this year. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted a BMW under a car cover (you all can spot them too!) and I said, "Hey, I think I just saw a coupe under a cover". My sister offered to turn around and I just told her I'd check Google street view when I get home. I was a 6-series. LOL

amg5872

Site Donor $
Reaction score
If you meant which half of the house is mine, the answer is actually the middle third. It's three row houses and mine, in the middle, is obscured by the tree. So I don't even have half!

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
where do you live? Lets send a camera by your house. Post pics of your coupe when it happens to be outside. Get it now?

So is Luis the asshole trying to save a coupe four years ago or is it all of the other members who posted google pictures of their own vehicles?

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I believe Markos was just being sarcastic in answering that poster’s statement.
No disrespect meant for Luis or anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
I like Luis. I don’t think he is an asshole. :)
No one said he was, Markos. Outing someone's car on the web with location is "Save a coupe"? For me, that's a little too open source for a public forum, but then most of us haven't had a car stolen, or known a widow who caught people in her driveway loading their truck the same week her husband (also a meticulous restorer and colorful guy) died. Guess I think people deserve a little bit of privacy. Hope its ok to agree to disagree?

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
I guess I missed the part where the actual address of the coupe was provided.
geez....you've out-assholed me Markos. You win.

I'll quit digging if you quit pissing in the hole, deal?