gotta love it

Sven

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Nice shot of your coupe. I have parked mine in that exact parking space many times. Right in front of the bakery.

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Beautiful car and in the fastest color!

I definitely recognize that street. Right out of college, I stayed with my Aunt and Uncle who lived not far from there. It was part of my route for my daily jog/run. I haven't been up there for years but I think I remember a jewery store that had a giant slug crawling across it's name on the store front. Am I making that up, was it ever there, is it still there?

Last edited:

alanmcg

Reaction score
thnks

thnks chris, and that pic was over a year ago - lots done since. sadly still the wrong shade of blue for me though :).

SicilianE9

Reaction score
thnks chris, and that pic was over a year ago - lots done since. sadly still the wrong shade of blue for me though :).

Beautiful combination! Would you rather have a midnight blue coupe?
Or another one? Anyway your cope looks fabulous, i notice you have the rims partly polished.

Best regards and lots of respect for your coupe.

Luc

alanmcg

Reaction score
nacht

thnks for the compliments - most should be directed at peter (coupeking) as he did the major restoration of the car a few years ago - i have been a good caretaker and continue to make small improvements (replace diving-board bumpers, etc). and yes, nacht is the color i lust for, but the current paint is way too nice to respray, thus my (happy) dilemma.

yes, the outer rims of my alpinas are polished, i like the look, and rarely seen.

G

Reaction score
Wow, she's a real Beauty ! I see you found yourself a good parking spot as well !

Street parking the coupe behind and or in front of another car always makes me nervous.